Frequently Asked Questions
- Does ITI Provide Custom Sensor Geometries and Designs?
Yes, at least 20% of ITI’s business is in the form of Custom Work designed to meet the customer’s exact specifications.
- Are ITI systems traceable to NIST or ASTM Standards?
Yes, ITI can use standard ASTM or NIST methods for Calibration of it’s devices. This, along with several proprietary methods designed by ITI Inc. will assure highly accurate sensor calibrations.
- Does ITI have work experience with the US Dept. of Defense and Dept. of Energy?
Yes, ITI works very closely with most if not all US National Labs and International Laboratories.
- Does ITI have foreign representatives?
Yes, ITI maintains sales representatives in the European Union, India and Asia.
- Does ITI provide assistance in the use and application of it’s products to the customer’s specific need’s?
ITI is always available to discuss applications with our clients. It is our goal to provide the best service, to assure the successful completion of our customer’s research.